Liquid Applied Waterproofing
Liquid Applied Waterproofing is a cost effective, long lasting and durable solution to repairing a variety of roofing designs, types and styles. Ideal for industrial, retail and commercial properties.
About Liquid Applied Waterproofing
Our Liquid Applied Waterproofing is one of the most advanced technologies available for both new and old roofs requiring specialist waterproofing or refurbishment. It is so good at protecting against the elements, you may wonder why you haven’t already got it installed!
Liquid Applied Waterproofing creates a rubber-like flexible elastomeric membrane which provides a waterproof coating for up to 25 years. It’s flexible properties allows it to expand and contract without cracking, providing complete protection throughout the year.
This durable, long lasting coating is ideal for new buildings which require waterproofing of unusual and complex roof shapes, or a perfect solution for old leaking roofs which are still structurally safe and sound. This state of the art treatment is also ideal for industrial roof gutters, valleys, gulleys, and can even be used to seal around vents and skylights.
Providing a cost effective solution compared to traditional methods of repair or replacement, Liquid Applied Waterproofing is quickly becoming the perfect choice for roofing installers and property owners around the UK, thanks to it’s effective protection against wind and rain.
Due to its low solvent content and speed of application, we can apply Liquid Applied Waterproofing in the most sensitive of areas without any disruption to you or your business.
Contact us now to find out more.
- Suitable for flat, pitched or domed roofs
- Resistant to water, heat, frost and plant root penetration
- Bridges gaps and cracks in surfaces
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance
- Waterproofs old bitumen and asphalt felts
- Provides high sun reflectivity, increasing thermoinsulation
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40°C to +90°C
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Less expensive than traditional repair methods
- Provides up to 25 years protection