Liquid Applied Waterproofing
Liquid Applied Waterproofing Systems are a single pack polyurethane waterproofing system with a fast wet-on-wet roller or brush applied application.
About Liquid Applied Waterproofing
Liquid Applied Waterproofing Systems is an incredibly versatile waterproofing system that is suited to all new build and refurbishment applications including overlay, warm roof, inverted roof and walkway situations. Due to its class leading low solvent content, this system can be used in the most sensitive of areas without any disruption to the building occupants.
The system has a rapid wet-on-wet application and is capable of dealing with the most complex of roof details. The system is also waterproof immediately upon application which protects the installers work against unpredictable weather conditions. This system has been designed with zero compromise and is rapidly becoming the system choice for both installers and specifiers.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- When applied it forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Resistant to root penetration
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance.
- Waterproofs old bitumen-, asphalt felts by covering them
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermoinsulation
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40°C to +90°C
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Application does not need the use of open flames (torch)
- Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide